Individual Therapy for Anxiety or Depression
Are you having a difficult time managing stress or worry?
Are you feeling anxious or overwhelmed by the problems in your life or relationship?
Are you finding yourself numb or worried more often than not?
Do you feel down and struggle with motivation?
Do you wish you had techniques to harness your emotions and move forward with your life?
Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through or a non-judgmental ear just to listen?
Do you feel alone in your struggles?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy differs from family or couple therapy methods in the way that you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You are struggling to find happiness.
- You feel anxious and worry often.
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way.
- You have experienced trauma or abuse growing up.
- Your struggle negatively impacts other areas of your life, like work or relationships.
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once.
…Then, individual counseling could be right for you.
If you are looking to help manage anxiety, heal from depression, or need a space to process your emotions, I encourage you to contact me today.