Are you having a difficult time with relationships in your life?
Are you feeling stressed and overwhelmed by the problems in your relationship?
Finding yourself anxious and worried more often than not?
Do you feel down and struggle with motivation?
Do you wish you had techniques to harness your emotions and move forward with your life?
Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through or a non-judgmental ear just to listen?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems with your partner or significant other?
Does your partner refuse to go to therapy with you?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy differs from family or couple therapy methods in the way that you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You are struggling to have healthy relationships.
- You feel anxious and worry about your relationship often.
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You have experienced trauma or abuse growing up.
- Your struggle is negatively impacting other areas of your life
- It would help if you had somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in counseling but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then, individual counseling could be right for you.
If you want to help manage anxiety, heal from depression, or need a space to process your emotions, I encourage you to contact me today.